4.06.2011

: Spring has Sprung! :

It's really starting to feel like Spring, a little bit of rain for those inside cozy tea drinking days and then followed with a whole lot of blue sky --- and for me both are welcomed & loved!I've started to pull out, re-arrange & decorate our home with some spring type touches, and it feels good. Plus it shows me all the spots in the house that haven't been cleaned so well since the Christmas decor came down -- oops ;)Here are a few of my Spring touches around the house...I can't believe it's almost Easter - seriously where has the time gone!?!Soon we'll be filling our garden pots outside {I've got my seeds planted but not anything else} and before I know it we'll be signing up the boys for Summer activities {specifically VBS & Soccer Camp} - Yikes!!!


Happy Wednesday Lovelies! We've got a busy month around these parts, filled with lots of activities & celebrations...I can't say that I like being this busy but I do like the multiple celebrations!

{XoXo}


3 comments:

Trista Cooper said...

Love the wreath!!!! Fabulous!

Melissa said...

I love the wreath too! And, I know you'll probably say it cost $2! :p Please come over and help me decorate my house!!!

Shawna said...

@Trista: Thanks!
@Melissa: Thank you, and it wasn't $2 it was $3 - but worth every penny ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin