3.16.2011

: WILW :: Mouth Guard, What? :


So, I'm thrifty - that's nothing new. And when it comes to personal care {for myself, not for my boys or Mr. L} I'm even thriftier {is that even a word!?!} -- Anyway, in a quest to get cheap white lovely teeth --- I am a strict typically black coffee drinker, so I need all the help I can get! I was on the search for a cheap way to get my teeth sparkling and white and I came across KandeeJ's website {this was her idea} and I was sold!

So off I went to Wal-Mart to get my official $0.96 NFL mouth guards - one for the top and one for the bottom


Following the instructions to form them precisely to my teeth/mouth


Such a not-so-pretty process ;)



Then I had perfectly molded trays for bleaching my teeth...and not just the first 4 teeth like the tray you get from the bleach kit, but my actual full smile! And let me tell you, I've got a big mouth so I end up showing all my teeth often!
I use a bleach kit that I get from the Dollar Tree {love that store!} - it's not very strong bleach, but since I have sensitive teeth it is the perfect amount! So all together my personal trays with bleach cost me $3.00 - not bad I think!!! Go and do it, you'll be glad you did!


{ XoXo }

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I love your thriftiness...its a gift...thanks for sharing a great find!!!

Lisa said...

Ok how come I could only find the $30 ones at Walmart!?! My $400 mouth guard went out with the trash in Toronto and although Reuben went through 3 bags (Happy Valentine's day to me!) we were unable to find it :( Anyways, willing to try the thrifty root - $0.96 sounds good to me!

Shawna said...

I got mine in the USA Wal Mart and in the sporting goods section. And they were sincerely $0.96 and just the same as mine that I got for a night guard for $25! Hope this helps. And oh, that sucks that yours ended up in the garbage - eeeeewwww!

Oswald McKisson said...

Ingenious! And you can do this for, like, how much? Ah well, if we can make homemade toothpastes, then why not this, right? Now that's making your smile more beautiful without spending too much.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin