2.09.2011

:: What I'm loving Wednesday ::



:: I'm loving this cool little gadget called a VIOlight - it's a cleaning container for your cell phone. Just the thought of how dirty my cell phone is gives me the geebies all the way up my back - blech! This sanitizes your phone in 4 minutes. Your can find it at Brookstone ::


:: Would love to get these super cute little shirts for my boys --- might just be a little Easter treat ;) -- they are by Honey Bee and can be found here ::


:: Super love for this case, I have a blackberry and truly abuse it. I asked for this little beauty for Valentines day - find one you can personalize on Clairebella ::


:: I'm LOVING painted furniture, specifically colour painted furniture...ahhh, so fresh, so alive! Sorry, can't remember where I saw this! ::

:: I'm really enjoying my bible study based on Beth Moore's "so long insecurity" book. Last week was the first week and I loved loved loved it, but I love how BM speaks, so it was really no surprise, but I can't wait to head off to bible study this morning! ::



:: Can't believe it's already Wednesday, hope you're enjoying your day, week and February {still can't believe that it's FEBRUARY!!!} ::

3 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

You always seem to find the funnest stuff, Shawna! Thanks for sharing!

Christy said...

Those are super cute shirts for the boys!

Shawna said...

Isn't it fun stuff!?!?! Love it, thanks for the comments girls ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin