2.07.2011

:: New Kitchen Blind ::

:: Happy Monday Lovlies! ::

:: Back a while ago I wrote about finally finding a perfect blind for my super-sized kitchen window -- well, a couple weeks ago the blind arrived and my DH got it installed {without me EVEN asking!} ::

:: Here is the result of the great blind hunt, originally I would have gone with one espresso coloured but I didn't think that it should be matchy-match. So I ordered a more natural coloured blind and took a chance. I don't like doing that but the matchy-match was not the look I was going for ::

:: So here it is, 1/4 of the way down the window ::

:: All the way down, there is no privacy liner and is just strictly a bamboo blind and is very, very private ::
:: Here it is almost all the way up ::
:: Square on view ::
:: All in all, I am SO delighted with the blind, it was super easy to install {10 minutes max}, super great quality, and better than I imagined! ::
:: Oh happy day! ::

:: I was away all weekend at a women's retreat with my church, we had an amazing time of praise, teaching and just sister bonding time...so I'm working on getting up a post about that. But I've got a very full plate for the next few days, so I'll see if I have time ::

:: Here's to another great week full of joy, joy that comes from within ::
Stay consistent and persistent as you build your life on God and His promises. He will never fail you: 'When the storm is over, there's nothing left of the wicked; good people, firm on their rock foundation, aren't even fazed.' Proverbs 10:25

5 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

How is it that your house just keeps getting nicer and nicer looking?! Love the blind and the island you've added!

Melissa said...

Love the kitchen blind! We have a similar bamboo blind in our stairwell - got it at Home Depot. Your kitchen looks peaceful and fresh - love it!

Rachel said...

LOVE IT!

Christy said...

Looks great seester....you've got fabby taste!

Shawna said...

WoW -- look at the comment love I got! Thanks for the support and compliments, I love it and glad you do too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin