1.24.2011

:: Mundane Monday ... Muah! ::

:: Today is a mundane Monday, it's pouring cats'ndogs here in the land of the lush green trees & grass..and all I would like to do is crawl back into bed. Just being honest here ;) ::


:: ...Or go to Starbucks and finish the book I started back in Arizona, or blog my to my little hearts content without inturruption - HA! ::



:: But I've got carpets to be cleaned, food to be prepared, dishes to be put away, boys to read to and love on, kindergarten to register JJ for {can you believe that!?!!?} plus menu planning and shopping for this week. Along with a 2 km run that I've promised myself I'm going to do every day, so off I go to do all of these things..Pray I do them in love and with grace{I'll be a hot mess for the running portion of my day, but that's just fine with me} ::


*Walk in a manner worthy of the Lord to please him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God - Colossians 1:10[commentary version]*

2 comments:

Crystal said...

you can drive out to chilliwack and sit in my starbucks anytime:) I will reserve a corner just for you!

Nadine said...

I'm reading the same book right now! I can't put it down!! I am new to Francine Rivers and I know now what I've been missing. I'm trying to savour it and take my time, but it's tough!

Oh Mondays!! I think on rainy days like today nothing feels right but the bed or the couch! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin