1.05.2010

:: 243 ::

:: 243, that's how many posts I have to weed through to get up to date on my google reader. Seriously lovelies, I am so way behind it's not even funny! Let alone, the 6000 things I want to write about and post here - but that's what January is for, catching my breath, at least that's what I'm trying to do! :::: I'm going to do a brief review of my thoughts on the bachelor {new season started tonight} but I can't promise it will be highly detailed. I just don't have the time, but you'll know who I'm pulling for and who I'm throwing in the gutter {don't worry most of them have their own flotation devices so they won't drown!} ::
:: And like I said, I'll be updated {and back-dating} my posts about our birthdays {all three of us} our celebrations for Jesus' birthday & maybe I'll even get our Las Vegas post posted {all the way from June!}. In between all that I'm busy trying to line up all the wedding cakes I have this upcoming Spring/Summer as well as trying to pull Mr. L away from his job so we can take a few family vacations ::
:: Happy New Year Y'all - I have GREAT expectations of what 2010 is going to look like, and I'm sure by the end of January I'll come up with a key word that I want 2010 to be for me, so stay tuned for that, I know y'all are on the edges of your seats - I'm sure! ::

:: Today I'm off to take the biggest little boy to school, run to Costco and pick up a new day-timer...I did get my much desired Blackberry for Christmas, but I just can't do life without a paper trail, so I'm going to have to get one. I've tried Lovelies I really have - but it's now the 5th of January and I already feel lost without my best friend, I mean, day-timer ;) ::

:: Happy trails today and if you're still living out there in cyberspace please let me know you stopped by, I love visitors and the comments! ::

:: XO, *Shawna ::

11 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like you're going to be a busy lady! ;) Your pictures are lovely, can't wait to hear more about your Christmas... and your thoughts on the Bachelor, of course!

Crystal said...

Glad to see you back:) Look forward to the updates!

Nadine said...

Yay, you're back! I've missed you! I'm sure there are many more that have missed you. Looking forward to all your updates.

Angela B. said...

Welcome Back Dear!!! Hope you and your family had an awesome Christmas. Hope the New Year brings you a lot more Love, Joy, and Peace.
Now regarding the Day planner, I cannot say that I use one but I did buy a beautiful Parisian Journal at the downtown Sears store. It was a boxing day sale and I got it for $10 (orig. $20). Now I just have to get myself to sit down and write...Oye Veh!! Looking forward to your blogs!!

susan said...

Missed you friend!
Glad you're back...just in time for me to head back to work & have no time to read your wonderful blog!! Boo!

Jessi said...

You're back...how we've missed you! Saw you at Costco this morning across the way! Can't wait to hear your take on this season of the Bachelor-what a lot of crazy girls! I like Tenley!

Laura said...

Glad you're back... looking forward to all the updates!

Nickie said...

Good to have you back! I'm the same way about my daytimer - I need something where I an easily look at the whole month, jot down notes and stuff extra papers into.

Lisa B. said...

Welcome back.....looking forward to hearing about all the fun in the Laderoute household.

Kori's House said...

Missed you!
Happy 2010!

Canadian Kristin said...

Hi Shawna! Welcome to 2010! Sounds like the year is lining up for you... technology with a comfy-paper chaser! Awesome!!! Happy New Year to the L family! Love and hugs from the Es!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin