6.01.2009

:: Reality TV Nite ::

:: Not only is today Jacob's Birthday, but it's also Reality TV nite around my place, we have plans for celebrating Jacob & then swiftly tucking him into bed so I can sit and watch my two shows of addiction, I mean choice. I actually don't really like J&K+8 but I'm too nosy to not watch! ::


:: And then there is the beautiful bachelorette that I HAVE to watch because I'm supporting a greater cause, a local BC girl showing all of North America that we make real good girls out here! ::


:: Happy watching everyone & tune in tomorrow morning {around 9:00 am} for a recap from Episode 3 of the Bachelorette ::

1 comment:

Crystal said...

its true! its like the only good night of tv right now with everything else being re-runs!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin