4.24.2009

:: In the office today ::

{Picture Taken by Moi | Cherry Blossom 2009}

:: I'm trying to finish up the final details on multiple little details {that take a whole lot of time} in the office today --- We're not quite a fine oiled machine around this place, yet. It's coming though ::

:: Paul and I are working on budgeting better, paying more attention to our multiple business transactions and trying to balance the house with more awareness and thought. However, this process not only takes time but exhausts us at the same time! No wonder people get divorces over finances -- they are truly a pain in the royal tookus! ::

:: So that's where I'm at today, trying to do my part in the running this financial kingdom we own {ha ha ha} --- In between dealing with all of that, I've got this little monkey to contend with! ::


:: If you look close you can see that the first two pictures he's seeing what he looks like in the mirror on the wall...apparently getting caught playing on the dining room table isn't a big deal, but what you look like while getting caught is more of an issue! It probably doesn't help that Mama shows up with a camera in hand to catch the culprit on the table. I mean really, who disciplines their child by taking pictures of them "caught in the act" first!?!?! I guess I do! ::

:: Have a fabulous weekend Lovelies -- I'm going to try and finish this dreadful paperwork up ASAP so I can enjoy some time in the sun, getting some chores done and going out for a surprise outing tonight! ::


:: XO - Shawna ::

4 comments:

Crystal said...

He is a monkey that one:)
oh and i just put away my "diaper bag" today, and noticed the little extra something in there..thanks so much for the change pad, thats awesome:)!!

The Samy's said...

Hey Shawna,
Thanks for the sweet comment! I am so glad that you are back to blogging, your blog really inspires me, especially at this time ;)
What a sweet little guy you have, have to love that BIG smile, it even melts my heart.
Have a great weekend, hopefully you got all your paperwork done so you can go out a enjoy family time.
Be blessed.

Laura said...

Shawna, I always say that you are one of the best people with finances! So be encouraged, you are SO GOOD at it!
That little Cole is too cute! heehee. I think "disciplining" him with pictures was a perfect choice! :)

Nadine said...

Your little fellas are just adorable, even when their being silly. He does have a smile that brings a smile that lights up a day.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin