2.17.2009

:: Quite Pathetic! ::

:: This blog that is! All I have written about in the past three weeks (or more!) has been The Bachelor, although it is a totally fun topic ~ it is not what this blog is based on! ::

:: So, this is to let you know that I will be back in full blogging force and lots of yummy updates..well, maybe not yummy but an update non the less! ::

:: Here are a few things we have been busy doing: Going on a trip to Whistler with Paul's fam, updating my site, taking children to doctors appointments, going to get dental surgery for myself, baking up a storm, planning our spring conference & eating healthy (I'm on a very restricted diet) - besides all these things I have blogged, I just haven't taken the time to edit and post them. But I promise they will be coming soon! ::

2 comments:

Laura said...

You got dental surgery? What happened?
Saw your video about the Conference yesterday at church... you looked BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously, gorgeous :)
Glad to hear you'll be back full force soon... I miss you and hearing all about your life and family!
See you tomorrow night!

Canadian Kristin said...

Hooray....welcome back to Blogland...I missed this window into your days!!!

Dental. Surgery. Eek.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin