2.25.2009

:: My Boys ::


:: My Mom asked me for new pictures of my boys ages ago, life didn't allow and I was very disobedient! ::

:: Here they are though, better late than never! ::

:: Here is my little big boy, he's now 2 1/2 and full full full of energy! ::


:: Here's my baby boy, he is always a little busy body - hmmm, wonder where he gets that from?!?! ::
:: My poor boys have been without Grammie & Grampie and Nana & Papa for the past two weeks...hopefully someone will come home soon to love them more than we do! ::

:: Kisses & Hugs from the boys to the warm lands that you are visiting! ::

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you...they change so quickly! Oaky, that's it...I'm coming home!

Christy said...

Can't wait to see them this afternoon!

Canadian Kristin said...

Awwwwwwww....such cutie-boys!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin