1.08.2009

:: Save the Date ::

:: Hey Y'all, I just wanted to send you out a quick invite to Women's Wednesday this month. We're having Brenda Wollenberg {Registered Nutritional Health Practitioner} joining us ::

:: I've heard she's amazing and what a better way to start of the new year by creating a new you! ::



:: So mark you calendars, Wednesday January 21/09 @ CLA Langley Campus 7.30 pm ::

:: Even if you don't attend CLA, come on out...it's gonna be tons of fun and you just might learn something too! Oh and remember to bring $2 for a specialty drink from the cafe! ::

xo,*S

2 comments:

Christy said...

Great news....my mom and I are going to try to come out really early for the weekend and come to WW. Fingers crossed!

susan said...

Dang, I arrive on the 31st!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin