6.05.2008

:: Summer is here! ::


:: Here are some shots from our weekend . . . two weekends ago. Okay, so I'm a little behind on the blogging front!??!? ::

:: We thought summer had arrived in BC, we were wrong....It's now very, very cold and we forgot that we ever brought out the pool and romped around in our bathing suits all day ::

:: Come back Mr. Sun , Come back! ::

:: My Mom invited me to go to a Women's breakfast @ her church so the shot in the top left corner is just before we left and then the picture in the middle on the right is of the pedestal plate and dome I won from a door prize while we were there. What fun! I usually never win. Well actually now that I think of it, I wasn't supposed to win it. My friend Lyla was sitting where I ended up sitting but we adjusted the seating plan so everyone could see and voila I ended up in the winning seat. So sorry Lyla, maybe next time you'll win ;) ::

:: The rest of the shots are from our weekend around the house. It was a wonderful weekend and so much fun to see the boys play in the yard. They are the reasons we moved here & we are so blessed! ::


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh how I wish summer would come back too!!

cathy said...

me too

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin