6.05.2008

:: J & J's Birthday ::


:: Last week we went over to Paul's parents place to celebrate Jamie & Jacob's birthdays ::
:: Mum & Dad L along with Nanny & Papa were about to embark on a cruise to Alaska so they were going to miss Jamie & Jacob's birthdays...so we celebrated early ::

:: Jamie turns 22 tomorrow (Happy Birthday Jamie!) & Jacob turned 2 on Sunday - isn't that neat that there will forever be 20 years difference between them. I think that is so cool ::

:: Thanks for the great BBQ M&D - Jacob had a great time as did we ::

:: I made mint chocolate, coconut chocolate and chocolate fudge cupcakes for the event with a blue fondant circle and a black "J" on each cupcake - everything was delish! ::

4 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

I want to see pictures of the cupcakes! Do you have any? :)

Shawna said...

Are you mocking me ms. peterson??? Ha ha ha - just kidding. Yeah, I can send over the shots I have ;-)

~ Michelle ~ said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jacob!

Lisa Moody said...

i wanna see pics too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin