6.16.2008

:: Father's Day 2008 ::


:: For Paul's Father's Day celebration, I planned a Parisian Picnic @ Crescent Beach ::

:: When Paul and I were dating we went on a picnic together that consisted of french bread, tomatoes, specialty cheese, wine, strawberries & grapes all from Granville Island. Ahh, it was the best! ::

:: So I re-created it for him from our boys...I had bought two folding chairs as we need them for our day trips and packed the cooler and off we went to the beach for dinner and a walk ::

:: It was a great afternoon/evening, Paul and Jacob flew the kite, threw rocks into the water, Cole ate sand...all was well. Jacob loved eating strawberries and brie, geesh..what a life!?!?! ::

:: Paul just kept on saying this is the best, the absolute best. So I guess we did good. It was truly a fabulous afternoon and evening ::


:: Paul - you are a great man of God, an amazing role model to our boys and a superb husband and friend to me. With each year that passes I understand why God chose you for me...however at times my understanding may be foggy, most of the time it's only stress induced. Otherwise I am so grateful that you have also chose to do life with me -- From the bottom of all of our hearts, we adore and love you! ::

:: On Sunday after church we celebrated Father's Day with my dad and the whole family @ my parents place for pancakes & all the trimmings! We had a great time visiting with T&C who we don't get to see all that often due to the distance of traveling. Then after that we headed home and prepared a BBQ for Paul's Dad & Family. It was a very full, but fun day! ::

:: Happy Fathers Day Dad, you are SO loved! ::
:: Thanks to Mom for the pic...I didn't take my camera out once on Sunday! ::


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a great time celebrating.

cathy said...

What a beautiful day! Sounds perfect!

Lisa B. said...

What more could you ask for....sounds like a great Father's Day weekend!

I like mom's hair....did she get it done recently?

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a great family day!

Anonymous said...

What a fun celebration, all around! Good work Shawna, nice to hear that Paul loved his day!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin