5.20.2008

:: May Long Weekend ::



:: Over the weekend we . . .


:: Drove by fabulous farms set against a sky of blue :: :: Jacob took time out of the morning routine to sit back and read (wish I had too) :: :: Enjoyed time out to take a swing :::: Went shopping then stopped at the beach to have a picnic ::

:: Enjoyed wonderful company ::

:: Watched baby touch the ocean for the first time ::

:: And love every minute of it (unlike his older brother who stayed in the stroller the whole time) ::
:: Stared up at the beautiful sun-lit sky ::
:: Took time to take in all of God's fabulous creations ::

:: I hope your weekend was half as great as mine, then I know you too had a great time ::


:: I'm still fighting off this stupid cold and have been living through drugs but I didn't let that hold me down! ::


4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Sounds like a wonderfully peaceful weekend......who could ask for anything more?!?!?!

cathy said...

What a lovely long weekend. I hope you feel better soon!

Take care!

Noobcode said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noobcode said...

yeah...the snaps speak a lot about ya weekend...

enjoy every sec of ya life..

regards
idrish..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin