5.14.2008

:: 6 Months ::

:: I can't believe it was 6.5 months ago that we welcomed you into our lives. Our sweet Cole ::
:: You have been a delight, a pleasure, an added treasure to our family. You are worth the bags under my eyes. Well worth it ::
:: However I love you more now that you are sleeping at night, no I should re-phrase that...now that I am sleeping at night (kidding, I don't really love him more I just have more patience to love him, you understand and if you don't, you will some day) ::
:: At any rate, my little love you are growing up far too fast. Crawling, standing, yelling at your brother for coming too close, you are turing into a big boy right before our eyes! ::
:: We love you ::
:: Picture courtesy of Paul and his wonderful eye while I was bathing our little water baby in the kitchen sink ::

8 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

That is SUCH a great photo!! Ahh, I just love it.

Lisa B. said...

Love it - great job Paul! And horay for sleep-filled nights.

Christy said...

What a great shot.......can't believe how times flies.

Nickie said...

What a great picture!!!

Joanne said...

Oh m'gosh! I want a copy of that one!!

Rachel said...

Beautiful photograph. Gorgeous baby, gorgeous kitchen, I really could go on and on.....

cathy said...

THAT is a wonderful photo!!! Nice kitchen too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my... can I say that when I saw this shot all I could think was how much Cole looks like your dad Shawna! Mini Bob... too funny! Love it :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin