3.18.2008

:: I saw this last night on.... ::

:: Jon & Kate + Eight and I thought y'all (and for future reference for myself) could use this recipe ::
:: It's EDIBLE yes absolutely EDIBLE Play-Dough --- What could be more fun!?!?!? ::
:: Their kids seemed to enjoy it and figured out pretty quickly that it was edible and said it was tasty...I'll take their word for it. I'm not so much into eating food that has been mashed, pulled, rolled by hand -- but hey they are kids...why not! ::
:: EDIBLE PLAY-DOUGH RECIPE ::
"Smooth Peanut Butter Play Dough"
2 cups smooth peanut butter
2 cups rolled oats (I don't think Kate added this but instead a little flour)
2 cups dried milk
2/3 cups honey
Mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
Storage: When not using, MUST be stored in an airtight container
:: Happy finger-licking-face-making-dough-rolling time! ::

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin