1.14.2008

:: I'm Special ::


:: Is it just me or do you have to have things folded a special way? Paul is a great help, in a not-so-helpful way...he tries to fold stuff the way I like it folded and to be honest, for a guy he does a fabulous job, however, I'm special. Nobody can fold my stuff, especially square items (towels, rags, tea towels etc.) like me, well I'm sure y'all can fold a perfectly perfect towel...but since I'm special - I like it done a certain way, they have to also face a certain way, be stacked a certain way and it drives Paul up the wall! But again I'm special and can be retentive about the way I like to have things folded because it makes me feel better inside.......Like I said I'm special (and I'm not meaning that in a good way, in case you didn't pick up on my dry humour!) ::

4 comments:

Blank said...

Yur THUPER DUPER THPECIAL SHAWNA!! LOL - I loved your entry. It's hilarous but I do share your dismay. Our cleaning lady SUCKS at folding even after I tell her how to, and especially making our bed! Why is it SO hard???? ARGholaselkfjdljdfledk!!!!

Nickie said...

I completely understand! It makes me feel better knowing that there are other people out there who are anal about weird little things like how to fold the dish towels.

Lisa B. said...

I would like to see a step by step photo documentary of your folding process.......

Anonymous said...

you too eh...I drive MJ up the wall...he thinks I am so rediculus about folding...lol...glad to know that I am "special"...lol...good or bad... I love the "nice" feeling inside...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin