8.29.2007

:: Blessings ::

:: My first blessing is from my wonderful man, Paul. I came home last week (I don't remember what day) to a beautiful bouquet of Lillies (one of my very favoritest flowers) accompanied by a beautiful card thanking me for being his wife along with a gift certificate for a 80 minute pregnancy massage at Spa Utopia - I know, isn't that so nice of him!?!? There is a story that goes behind this gift of which he didn't want me to share on my blog, but what it comes down to is that he had $200 to spend however he wanted and he chose to spend it on me. Truly an example of how blessed I am to be with a man after God's own heart :::: This blessing comes in a way of a hand-me-down from my Auntie Ethel, she was cleaning out her cupboards in preparation to move and have a moving sale and my Mom knew how much I LOVE parfait cups and I don't own any (I had actually just asked my Mom for some for Christmas). So my Mom said are you sure you want to sell these? Auntie Ethel was sure, so my Mom picked them up for me -- At a steal of a deal I might add! They have already made me smile on multiple occasions when I pass by my (now full) glass front cabinets :::: Fruit, Fruit & more Fruit ~ My Auntie Di & Uncle Bill own property in which is full of fruit trees - most of which are apple. So I received a call from Uncle Bill letting me know that some of the apples were ready to be picked...Off we go on Sunday afternoon to pick some amazing (non sprayed) apples along with blackberries and plums ~ Here is the fruit of our picking labour :: :: Here is the "Social Apple Betty" I made (one of my fav's) with the apples...it was amazing because the apples were so rich in flavour, such a blessing ::
:: Here is the Apple Betty in my new parfait cups...don't you just want to eat it!?!?!? Well, that I did! ::

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin