6.12.2007

:: It's now a home ::

:: I don't know about you but there is just something about baking (for leisure) in a new home...I really don't think my house is a home until I have baked in it. Who knows where this comes from - but I assume it comes from my Mom always having baked goods around the house, it just makes it feel like a home! ::

:: So on Sunday while the boys were napping I decided to take on Martha Stewart's "Lady Baltimore Cake" ~ This is how it turned out...it took almost a whole dozen egg whites but It was/is truly delish (I would not recommend this for any time-crunched Mama's - total time spent on cake 2.5 hours) :: :: Paul was truly excited about trying it - the filling has pecans and raisins, it's not overly sweet but not savory either - Just perfect! ::


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin