4.03.2007

:: Palm Springs - Part 10 ::

:: Here is the last post of our journey - on our last night we went to the street fair and had a great time walking around, watching people and sharing a Coldstone Ice cream. Here is Jacob enjoying Daddy's shoulders and letting the world know that apparently he is the king of the castle (ha ha) :: :: One last swim before we packed up - This was the only time Jacob swam in the nude..nothing cuter than a little white bum splashing around! ::
:: Jacob hanging around in the Calgary airport with Daddy, we had a 3 hour layover there ::

:: Jacob and I just about done - our plane was delayed an extra hour...not the easiest thing after an already long day. This photo was taken at 11:00 pm ::
:: That is all folks, now I must get back to the banking and budget part of my day!!! This was a nice little break, but I must get back to work! ::

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Shawna,
I've been enjoying your blog - your boy is so dang cute! Jealous of Palm Springs. Congrats on your new house! Good idea to get the renos done before you move in - I still have green shag carpet that I thought I might only have for a few months - been two years!:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin