4.11.2007

:: Boring 'ol Life ::

So here I am sitting in the office doing up our tax return - I was supposed to be out having fun with friends enjoying some Asian-Indian Food along with the first play-off game of the season. However business calls and so I am here alone, in the quiet of the house working on making us some money to do reno's with!

I sent Paul out to enjoy the food, company and game as he would just be in my space if he were here.

Just wanted to let you know that I am still here...just under a pile of packing boxes, laundry to be folded, papers to be sorted and paint to be chosen!

For all those who have written us a note to congratulate us on my pregnancy ~ thank you!!!!

Here are the answers to a few of the common questions:

Official due date: October 18, 2007 (however, Jacob was 11 days over so don't expect this one on-time either!)

Will we find out the sex: Nope - Paul doesn't believe that we should although I wouldn't mind, but I'm okay with waiting :)

Well, I better get back to work here before Paul get's home!

Happy Spring cleaning everyone, now that the sun is out it makes me want everthing to be fresh and new....good thing I'm moving into a new house!!!!

1 comment:

Candice said...

Yeah, those dreaded taxes. Reminds me Mike still needs to do ours too.

That Canucks game was out of control. It started on Wednesday and ended Thursday...what is with that?? You are such a great wife to stay home and get everything in order while the hubby goes out and plays. Good for you !!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin