1.23.2007

:: Getting Ready for Palm Springs ::

I have made our list and I am starting to gather all of the stuff we need for flying down to Palm Springs ~ You have to start these things early when you have a little one following you around the house!
I found this free event that happens in Old Palm Springs:

VISIT VILLAGEFEST
Every Thursday night from 6-10p.m. October-May. 7-10 p.m. June-September except holidays, glamorous Palm Canyon Drive becomes an old fashioned street fair, musicians, food, arts and crafts vendors, and a Farmers Market. Between Amado and Baristo Roads.
I think this is the thing you were talking about Kristin
It is currently 70 degrees in Palm Springs today and they are expecting it to get to the mid 70's by tomorrow...that gives me hope that it will be at least 70 when we get there in March!!!!
I can't wait :)

4 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

Yep, that sounds like the fun thing I read about for PS!!! Way to go on all those "down" reports you're achieving! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Kori's House said...

I have been to Villagefest in P.S. It's a fun street fair on a nice warm night :)
Make sure you have some frozen lemonade!

Shawna said...

Mmmm...sounds delish - I love lemonade, but frozen sound even better. Now I really can't wait!

Thanks for the hint Kori :)

Candice said...

Do you mean to make me jealous when you talk about Palm Springs?

You guys are going to have such a great time. It's fun just curling up in a lawnchair beside the pool with a good book too. Karen Kingsbury is the author of choice right now. She's amazing!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin