10.21.2006

:: BLESSINGS ::

I feel like I have little tid-bits of things that I have wanted to blog since my computer & camera decided to fight! So here is a little re-cap of my blessings...

I received this gift from my lovely neighbor Sarah, she gave me a thank you card the devotional "Daily Wisdom for Mothers" and$15 for taking care of her kids for a couple hours last week - Such a blessing! I just read one of the devotional today and loved it --- I'll share more about it later :)

My husband, my wonderful husband walked through the door on Thursday last week with three bouquets of lilies - What a treat, he said they were a "long time coming" and I would have to agree, I think that last time I got flowers was when I told him I was pregnant with Jacob! Jacob is now almost 5 months old ~ YIKES!

I also received this gift from Lisa. B - it was very sweet of her to surprise me with such a gift. But the most heart warming thing was the beautiful words of thanks she wrote in the card ~ I am truly blessed.

Another blessing is the amazing colours of Fall - this picture I took last week look at the beautiful colors on the maple tree...Isn't God's creation AMAZING!

::I am truly blessed::

1 comment:

Canadian Kristin said...

Wow....Paul.....as always, I am impressed with you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin