10.16.2006

| About |

I'm a home grown family girl from West Coast of Canada. I've lived here my whole life {except for a short year with YWAM} --- I love where I live! I married my love Mr. L in September of 2002, we welcomed our first child, Jacob to our family in June of 2006 and our second little blessing, Cole in November of 2007.

I delight in my children and my family. But that doesn't mean it's not a challenge to be the best Mama I can be.

I'm a creator, visionary and lover of God. I don't often get bored as I'm always creating/changing/revamping something, whether it be decor in my home, a photo project, a cake, an outfit, trying to find the latest and greatest at the cheapest price is a passion of mine.

I'm a stay at home Mama and that means the world to me, and doing all of the work of a stay at home Mama with grace, love and my authentic self is what matters most.

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you feel inspired and encouraged!

{XoXo}


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin